White Doves Holiday Project: providing food and toys to struggling families referred to the program by local nonprofit and social service agencies, thus avoiding the duplication of services.
RSVP : engaging people 55 or better in meaningful and challenging opportunities that will have a demonstrable impact in the community.
- HandsOnMartin: engaging the community in Days of Service such as Family Volunteering Day, United Way Day of Caring, and other done-in-a-day projects that bring groups of people together in service to the community.
- Disaster Services: operating a Volunteer Reception Center for the county in the event a natural or manmade declared disaster impacts the community. Local volunteers who have not received structured training from the Red Cross or Salvation Army and others who may converge to the county from other areas will be properly placed with public and nonprofit agencies needing assistance.
- Volunteer Management Trainings: providing training for staff and agency volunteers to ensure they have the knowledge and tools to build the capacity for effective volunteering and volunteer management.
- Presidential Service Awards: participating organization for volunteer hours
- Certificate Training: training for Volunteer Resource Managers to ensure that have the knowledge and tools to build the capacity for effective volunteer management
- DOVIA: Volunteer Resource Management educational and networking group
Our Advisory Board is comprised of business leaders, volunteers, and United Way representative
- Frank Tidikis, President - United Way Board and Vietnam Veterans of America Council #1041
- Denise Ehrich, Past President - United Way Board and Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Kherri Anderson – United Way Board and Deputy Supervisor of Elections
- Jane Cebelak – United Way Board
- Denise Eldredge - MC Board of County Commissioners
- Eric Kiehn - C&W Computers
- Ron Medeiros – Consultant
- Jennifer O’Brien – Beaches MRI
FUNDING PROVIDED BY