Join nonprofit, business, and community leaders as we discuss our area's unmet needs and how we can work together to move our community forward.
Please mark your calendars for the next community conversation.
Wednesday, April 26th
11:30 – 1:00 p.m.
Indian River State College
Wolf High Technology Center
2400 SE Salerno Road
Stuart, FL 34997
- Update on the opioid epidemic
- Joanna Greene, Human Services Supervisor, Martin County BOCC
- Maria Valls- Project Coordinator- OD2A program, Martin County BOCC
- Bill Dowdy, Martin County Sheriff's Office
- Update from Houssein Abdul Sater, MD, Regional Research Director, Cleveland Clinic Florida Cancer Institute
Lunch will be provided
Sponsored by Cleveland Clinic Martin Health