Calling all nonprofits - program funding available!
The Martin County Board of County Commissioners is seeking creative and innovative program proposals that are geared toward mitigating the negative social and economic impacts of COVID -19 experienced by Martin County residents in communities most disproportionately impacted by the pandemic. The maximum award is $500,000 per program, subject to funding availability.
Examples include programs that address:
- Workforce assistance including job training
- Barriers to employment including childcare, transportation and back to work incentives
- Health disparities
- Educational disparities exacerbated by COVID-19
- Mental health needs exacerbated by COVID-19
- Supporting housing and services for individuals experiencing homelessness
How to Apply
To apply for the Community Assistance Program:
- Click the link below to visit the County's online portal.
- Create an account (sign up).
- Complete the online application.
- All applications for the Community Assistance Program are due by Dec. 3, 2021.
- Funding will be distributed by Jan. 31, 2022.