- Connect professionals who are committed to their community with each other and other like-minded professionals;
- Provide opportunities for professionals to serve their community.
- Provide opportunities for Leadership education and service opportunities that encourage members to Lead.
Members of Leaders United believe in the impact that United Way has on our community. Each member makes an annual contribution of $250 to United Way's Community Impact Fund, which is distributed to 50 different agency programs throughout Martin County. It's amazing how just $5 each week can make such a significant difference in the lives of so many.
OUR STEERING COMMITTEE
Steering Committee Chairs
- Donna DeMarchi, Steering Committee Chair and Education Chair, Hoskins,Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd
- Amy Bottegal, Steering Committee Vice Chair and Social Chair, CenterState Bank
- Teresa Lamar-Sarno, Community Projects Chair, City of Stuart
- Robert Ankrom, Membership Chair, The Pine School
- Kherri Anderson, Supervisor of Elections
- Stuart Andriolo, Enterprise
- Kristen Bishop, Zweben Law Group
- Lindsey Concannon, St. Lucie Battery & Tire
- David Deakins, Deakins-Carroll Insurance Agency
- Natalie Desmangles, CenterState Bank
- Stephen A. Pinnacoli, Thomas/Pinnacoli-Attorneys At Law
- Shannon Caldwell, Florida Power & Light Company