Created in 2016, Leaders United is an affinity group for the United Way of Martin County made up of passionate professionals who GIVE, ADVOCATE, and VOLUNTEER to further the mission of United Way.
- Connect professionals who are committed to their community with each other and other like-minded professionals;
- Provide opportunities for professionals to serve their community.
- Provide opportunities for Leadership education and service opportunities that encourage members to Lead.
- Membership is open to individuals making a minimum $250 donation to the United Way Community Impact Fund
- Members will be asked to participate in at least one United Way Program Volunteer Opportunity annually:
- Tools for success (collection or sorting)
- Citizens Review Panel
- Toys for Tots Holiday Project (collection, sorting, distribution)
- Tikis on the Terrace (planning committee)
- Day of Caring
- Membership includes 4 Lunch and Learns and 1 guest pass per year to invite a non-member free of charge.
- Priority registration to United Way signature volunteer opportunities
- Exclusive Leaders United volunteer events
- This allows new members to join at a lower giving level with the intention of “stepping up”
- $100 First year members, one lunch and learn included
- $200 Second year members, two lunch and learns included
- $250 Third year, full members, four lunch and learns included
Together, we will build a stronger future for Martin County.
Steering Committee Chairs
Amy Bottegal, Steering Committee Chair, CenterState Bank
Alannah Ghazal, Education & Membership Chair, AeGhazal brokered by EXP Realty
Sara Borlaug, Community Projects Chair, Capstone IT
Steering Committee Members
Debra Nolan, Law Offices of Gaines & Nolan
Stephen A. Pinnacoli, Keane Thomas & Pinnacoli
Steven Shultz, Edward Jones