The 2021 - 2022 Community Impact Grant application are due on March 12, 2021.
Successful proposals must support at least one of United Way’s focus areas of Education, Health and Financial Stability
- Education focus includes promoting early learning and literacy skills to prepare Martin County children for Kindergarten; help Martin County students read on level by third grade, acquire skills for academic and social emotional achievement in middle school; and graduate high school on time prepared for continuing education, work and life.
- Health focus area supports Martin County residents’ access to healthcare services including preventative, mental, dental, pharmaceutical, vison, prenatal and pediatric care; helps individuals maintain a healthy weight and engage in supportive relationships.
- Financial Stability focus includes helping Martin County residents with basic needs including food and shelter, increase financial stability, increase food security and improve employability and retention.
This funding process is open to any nonprofit that serves Martin County.
- Must be a 501 (c)(3) organization
- Program addresses one or more of the United Way of Martin County’s focus areas above
- Must attend Grant Seeker Zoom Workshop on Friday, February 12, 2021. Invites will be sent to currently funded organizations and new organizations that have made it through the LOI process.
- If you are a new agency, or an existing agency submitting a new program see below regarding the LOI process
HOW TO APPLY
- If you are a new agency or an existing agency submitting a new program, complete the Letter of Intent (LOI) due by 2/5/21
- If you are a returning organization, meaning the above does not apply to you, log into e-CImpact and select the 2021 - 2022 Grant Application from your home page and begin completing your application. Applications will go live on 2/12/21
DUE DATE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 12, 2021
As a friendly reminder, the 2021 - 2022 Grant Application will be due by 5 p.m.on the date indicated above.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Below are instructions on how to access eCImpact.
1. URL: https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=11410U (please bookmark or save as a favorite for easy return access.)
2. If your LOI was accepted as a new agency, please Create an e-CImpact account and proceed with the registration process. Go to Step 4.
3. If you are a returning agency, please sign-in and proceed as instructed below.
4. To begin, click on the link titled “Grant Application” on the left-hand side of the screen.
5. Once you click on the link you will see that the application status will be marked as “Not Started”. Please proceed to complete the Report.
6. At any time you may save your work by clicking the “Save My Work” link at the bottom of the page.
7. Once the form(s) are completed and ready for submission, save your form(s) using the link “Save My Work and Mark as Completed” also found at the bottom of the page. This will re-direct you to the process overview.
8. Be sure to upload all required attachments using the link with the words “Required Documents” in the title.
9. Once all attachments are uploaded, you will again be brought to the process overview.
10. To submit your Report and receive a confirmation email, click the red button that reads “Submit My Report Now!” A confirmation email will be sent to the email address displayed in the text box.
The Organization Training Manual will provide an overview on how to use e-CImpact to complete your Grant Application. The Organization Training Manual can be found on your home page under Resource Center.
If you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to Rachel Terlizzi at 772-283-4800 ext. 246 or email@example.com