YOUR SAVINGS, YOUR LEGACY
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to support United Way.
- Satisfy some or all of your required minimum distribution for the year.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Use your rollover to make payments on an existing pledge to us.
You have saved and saved, now use your savings to create your legacy.
If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can use your individual retirement account (IRA) to support your neighbors in need.
Making an IRA charitable rollover gift to United Way of Martin County will lower your income and taxes from the mandatory IRA required minimum distributions.
Want to learn how you can create your legacy by making an IRA charitable rollover gift this year? Please contact Elisabeth Glynn at 772-283-4800 ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.