YOUR SAVINGS, YOUR LEGACY
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to support United Way.
- Satisfy some or all of your required minimum distribution for the year.
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Use your rollover to make payments on an existing pledge to us.
You have saved and saved, now use your savings to create your legacy.
Are you 70 ½ or older with a traditional IRA? If so, you may be eligible to make a tax-free gift from your IRA called a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)! QCDs are always tax-free, regardless of whether or not you itemize deductions on your tax return.
To make your tax-free gift in just a few minutes, use our free online tool. Simply fill out the information online, print the form at the end, and follow the instructions to mail to your IRA custodian.
For your peace of mind, this tool doesn’t ask for sensitive information like account numbers or social security information.
Want more information on how you can create your legacy by making an Qualified Charitable Distribution this year? Please contact Elisabeth Glynn at 772-283-4800 ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.