Do you know a local business whose leadership inspires a commitment to good character and work ethic in its professional culture?
CHARACTER COUNTS! would like to present them with a 2017-18 Business of Character Award! Nominate a business today!
Three finalists, including one winner, will be announced at the Business Development Board of Martin County’s Business Recognition luncheon date in September.
The winning business will receive the Business of Character Award at the luncheon.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary seat for the luncheon.
To nominate a business:
- Download and complete the nomination form.
- Explain how the business, and its leadership and staff, inspires and demonstrates good character and work ethics in its professional culture, climate and business relationships.
- Provide two pages of support materials attesting to the overall business's good character and work ethic. A business that embodies good character could exemplify: integrity, community-mindedness, effective and efficient communication, promotion of collaboration and productive relationships, commitment to continuous improvement and high standards, encouraging and rewarding of resourcefulness, responsibility, trustworthiness, and mutual respect.
- Scan and email your complete nomination packet to Holly Laiben at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations will be accepted through August 23
- Businesses must be located in Martin County, Florida.
- The winning business cannot have been a recipient of the Business of Character Award in the previous five years: Lively Orthodontics, Seacoast Bank, Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith, Martin Health System, Crary Buchanan and Hooks Construction.