United Way of Martin County is the official local coordinating organization for the Marine Corps Toys for Tots drive, helping our struggling families during the holidays by providing toys for their children. Through our United Way Holiday Project, we provide toys and holiday meals to more than 1,000 families and 3,000 children in Martin County.
In order to be a recipient of the United Way Holiday Project, you must meet the following criteria:
- Proof of Martin County residency:
- Accepted documents:
- Martin County driver’s license
- Utilities bill in your or your spouses name
- Front page of current lease showing name and address
- Parent must provide proof of custody or original birth certificates for each child (Parent’s name must be on birth certificate)
- Children must be under 15 years of age
You may then register before October 31, 2020 at:
- Your child’s school (one child must be attending at that location). See the Guidance Counselor
- If you only have children younger than school age you may go to an agency that provides services to them such as Easter Seals/BIG Brothers/BIG Sister, a food pantry or Martin County Health Dept.
Note: (agencies may have scheduled registration dates and times)
Please do not register at multiple locations or programs such as the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree or House of Hope as duplications will not be allowed and you may be removed from all lists.
If you are a St. Lucie County resident, please contact email@example.com for information.