The 2020 - 2021 Community Impact Grant application are due on March 6, 2020.
Successful proposals must support at least one of United Way’s focus areas of Education, Health and Financial Stability
- Education focus includes promoting early learning and literacy skills to prepare Martin County children for Kindergarten; help Martin County students read on level by third grade, acquire skills for academic and social emotional achievement in middle school; and graduate high school on time prepared for continuing education, work and life.
- Health focus area supports Martin County residents’ access to healthcare services including preventative, mental, dental, pharmaceutical, vison, prenatal and pediatric care; helps individuals maintain a healthy weight and engage in supportive relationships.
- Financial Stability focus includes helping Martin County residents with basic needs including food and shelter, increase financial stability, increase food security and improve employability and retention.
This funding process is open to any nonprofit that serves Martin County.
- Must be a 501 (c)(3) organization
- Program addresses one or more of the United Way of Martin County’s focus areas above
- Must attend Grant Seeker Workshop on Friday, February 7, 2020. Click here to register.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are new applicant or have not received funding from the United Way of Martin County, please proceed with site registration (see instructions below).
If you are a returning organization, meaning the above does not apply to you, log into e-CImpact and select the 2020 - 2021 Grant Application from your home page and begin completing your application.
DUE DATE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2020
As a friendly reminder, the 2020 - 2021 Grant Application will be due by 5 p.m.on the date indicated above.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Below are instructions on how to access eCImpact.
1. URL: https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=11410U (please bookmark or save as a favorite for easy return access.)
2. If you are a new applicant, please Create an e-CImpact account and proceed with the registration process. If you qualify, you will be given access to proceed. Go to Step 4.
3. If you are a returning agency, please sign-in and proceed as instructed below.
4. To begin, click on the link titled “Grant Application” on the left-hand side of the screen.
5. Once you click on the link you will see that the application status will be marked as “Not Started”. Please proceed to complete the Report.
6. At any time you may save your work by clicking the “Save My Work” link at the bottom of the page.
7. Once the form(s) are completed and ready for submission, save your form(s) using the link “Save My Work and Mark as Completed” also found at the bottom of the page. This will re-direct you to the process overview.
8. Be sure to upload all required attachments using the link with the words “Required Documents” in the title.
9. Once all attachments are uploaded, you will again be brought to the process overview.
10. To submit your Report and receive a confirmation email, click the red button that reads “Submit My Report Now!” A confirmation email will be sent to the email address displayed in the text box.
The Organization Training Manual will provide an overview on how to use e-CImpact to complete your Grant Application. The Organization Training Manual can be found on your home page under Resource Center.
If you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to Rachel Terlizzi at 772-283-4800 ext. 246 or firstname.lastname@example.org